Computer Vision Conference is a unique opportunity for IT developers to meet and learn more about the trends and results of the scientific research, discuss their work, find like-minded people and just have a great time in Odessa by the hospitable Black Sea.
The conference will attract about 150 engineers and developers from Ukraine and neighboring countries. The speakers will be leading developers from the US and Eastern Europe. There will be no boring theory – just real cases and personal products.
The language of the conference is English.
The conference will touch on the following issues:
- computer vision and pattern recognition; its application for robotics and drones;
- new trends in programmable processors for vision and computational imaging;
- hardware enhancements (lens, imager, processor) that impact vision applications;
- software enhancements (OS, middleware, vision libraries, development tools) that impact embedded vision application;
- localization and mapping;
The program of the event will be published on the official webpage. The conference will be held along with interesting city events (musical festivals etc.). The goal of the event is to gather the community of engineers with real experience in CV. The event is free, but because of a big number of applications we will have to select those who meet the criteria.
Date: July 9